Quality Solo Entertainer
20+ years experience. Acoustic Or Electric guitar.
Covering many genres. 5,000+ Songs Repertoire
Green Door - Seagulls RLFC
Red Hot 50s & 60s - Beenleigh Golf Club
Broadbeach Mall NYE 2020
Brett Hitchcock is a polished all round entertainer.
Highly regarded by his peers, he is a singer, entertainer and guitarist who has been
making a living performing and recording in and around the Gold Coast for over twenty years.
Brett specializes in good time music that everyone knows and loves.
Styles covered are wide, including pop, classic rock, country, jazz, motown,
dance and funk covers from the sixties to today.
Brett always leaves a crowd wanting more.
Beginning to entertain people very young, Brett started busking at the local markets
in Ballina at 12 years old.
He moved onto small pubs/clubs in and around the Northern Rivers of NSW.
Brett has worked hard constantly expanding his performances and experiences to realize
a repertoire that has over 5,000 songs, a professional recording studio at home
and has amassed a plethora of live performances to his credit.
He has played alongside the likes of Tommy and Phil Emmanuel as well as Keith Urban.
His bands have supported Jimmy Barnes, Midnight Oil, The Angels, Mental As Anything to name a few.
He has performed on the Ray Martin Show and at the Opera House in Sydney.
In Queensland he has been a regular performer at venues like The Treasury Casino Brisbane,
Jupiters Casino, Palazzo Versace, Twin Towns Services Club and
many of the large nightclub venues and 5 star hotels.
He has also performed at hundreds of private and corporate functions.
The near future will see Brett breaking into the international markets as well,
promoting Hitchcock Entertainment to Asia, the UK and the States.
Brett is very passionate about guaranteeing you that you are booking an act
where you will understand the words, relate to and know the songs you are listening to… always.
Dance till you drop or have a conversation over dinner and drinks.
Feel comfortable that Brett will set perfectly the appropriate mood for your occasion.
From cool & sweet dinner music to full on raucous rock & pumping dance music, the scope is almost limitless.
From his solo performances, to his two duo styles the Red Cherries & C4, or 3, 4, 5 & 6 piece
ensembles named simply Red Cherries, you will be sure to have your night
hopping with drinking, dancing and maybe even romancing.
Besides his weekend engagements, Brett keeps busy teaching, loves meeting people,
running his own marketing company, spending time with his partner
and bringing to people’s attention the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
Brett’s never far from the studio either as he consistently works on his
own original projects and songs as well as productions for other companies.
With 2021 moving along this brings the launch of a new website,
new projects and a whole new focus for Hitchcock Entertainment in general,
one that will bring the vision of the company global as well as local.
Exciting things await, don’t miss out on seeing Brett while he’s still on Aussie soil!
Brett has an extensive repertoire exceeding 5000 songs.
Here is a sample.
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Happy– Pharrell Williams
- Far Away – Nickleback
- In my Head – Jason Derulo
- Sexy Bitch– David Guetta
- I Just Haven’t Met You Yet– Michael Buble
- Fireflies– Owl City
- Wheels– Foo Fighters
- I’m Yours– Jason Miraz
- Grenade – Bruno Mars
- If I Ever See Your Face– Maroon 5
- Bones– The Killers
- Don’t Feel Like Dancin’– Scissor Sisters
- Wise Men– James Blunt
- Jump In My Car– TMG
- Rock DJ– Robbie Williams
- The Hardest Part– Coldplay
- Wish You Well– Bernard Fanning
- Steal My Kisses– Ben Harper
- Can’t Get Enough Of You – Smashmouth
- Body Is a Wonderland– John Mayer
- Lonely No More– Rob Thomas
Easy Listening & Dinner Music
- Arthurs Theme – Christopher Cross
- All Night Long– Lionel Ritchie
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight– Elton John
- Cruisin– Gwyneth & Huey
- Don’t Know Why– Norah Jones
- Day in Paradise– Phil Collins
- Daniel – Elton John
- Nightshift – The Commodores
- Roof Garden – Al Jarreau
- Easy– Faith No More
- Everybreath You Take– Sting
- Guess That’s Why They Call It – Elton John
- It Had To Be You– Frank Sinatra
- How Sweet it is– James Taylor
- I Can’t Tell You Why– The Eagles
- Lady In Red– Chris De Burgh
- This Masquerade– George Benson
- Missin You– John Waite
- Love Is All Around– Wet Wet Wet
- Muskrat Love– America
- My Life– Billy Joel
- Peaceful Easy Feeling– Eagles
- Sailing– Christopher Cross
- Sunshine Of My Life– Stevie Wonder
- Tequila Sunrise– Eagles
- Truly Madly Deeply– Savage Garden
- Ventura Highway– America
- Walkin In Memphis– Marc Cohn
- Were In This Love Together– Al Jarreau
Dance & Party Hits
- Addicted To Love– Robert Palmer
- Better– Screaming Jets
- Bad Case – Robert Palmer
- Bad Moon Risin– Credence Clearwater
- Crazy Lil’ Thing– Queen
- Funkytown– Pseudo Echo
- Funky Music– Wild Cherry
- Hanging By A Moment– Lifehouse
- Heartache Tonight– Eagles
- Hotel California – Eagles
- Slice of Heaven– Dave Dobbyn
- Hurtz So Good – John Cougar
- Long Train Running – Doobie Brothers
- Jet Airliner– Steve Miller
- Walkin’ – Gary Moore
- Knock On Wood– Seal
- Summer Of 69– Bryan Adams
- Sweat Ah La La La Long – Innercircle
- Sweet Home Alabama– Lynnard Skynnard
- Lets Stick Together– Bryan Ferry
- My Sharona– The Knack
- Old Time Rock n Roll– Bob Segar
- Red Wine – UB40
- Stuck In The Middle – Steelers Wheels
- What I Like About You– The Romantics
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- You Shook Me All Night Long– Ac Dc
- Blister In The Sun– Violent Femmes
- B’fast at Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something
- Brown Eyed Girl– Van Morrison
- Down Under– Men at Work
- Give It Up– KC & The Sunshine Band
- Got My Mind Set – George Harrison
- December ’63’– Frankie Valli
- Faith– George Michael
- Jessie’s Girl– Rick Springfield
- Kiss– Prince
- Celebration– Kool & The Gang
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Mustang Sally– Commitments
- April SunIn Cuba – Dragon
- Eagle Rock– Daddy Cool
- I’m A Believer– Monkeys/Smashmouth
- Wake Me Up B4 You Go Go– Wham
- I Need To Know– Marc Antony
- Is This Love– Bob Marley
- Livin La Vida Loca– Ricky Martin
- Mambo No. 5– Lou Bega
- Tailfeather– Blues Brothers
- That’s The Way – KC & The Sunshine Band
- Superstitious – Stevie Wonder
- Dreadlock Holiday – 10cc
- Jack and Diane – John Cougar
Classics, Country & Rock n Roll
- Don’t Rock The Jukebox – Alan Jackson
- Online – Brad Paisley
- Celebrity – Brad Paisley
- The Gambler – Kenny Rogers
- I Like It I Love It – Tim Mc Graw
- My Girl– Temptations
- Blue Suede Shoes– Elvis
- Bad Moon Risin– Credence
- Cherry Cherry– Neil Diamond
- Hotel California– Eagles
- I Feel Good– James Brown
- I Can See Clearly Now– Jimmy Cliff
- Let Your Love Flow– Bellamy Brothers
- Moondance– Van Morrison
- Rainy Night– Eddie Rabbit
- Runaround Sue– Del Shannon
- Saw Her Standing There – Beatles
- Sultans Of Swing – Dire Straits
- Rock Around The Clock – Bill Haley
- Rockin’ Robin – Various
- Twist & Shout– Beatles
- Pretty Woman– Roy Orbison
- Oh Carol– Neil Sedaka
- Under The Boardwalk– The Drifters
- Sweet Caroline– Neil Diamond
- Folsom Prison Blues– Johnny Cash
- Money 4 Nothin’ – Dire Straits
- King Of The Road– Roger Miller
- Your Sixteen– Ringo Starr
- Love Is In The Air– John Paul Young
- Steam Roller Blues– James Taylor
- Take It Easy– Eagles
- The Joker– Steve Miller
- Walk of Life– Dire Straits
- You Shook Me – ACDC
- Signed Sealed – Stevie Wonder
- Talk To Your Daughter – Robben Ford
© Hitchcock Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. 2021